CHRISTOFOROS & MYRSINI DERE IKE is a company of specialized consultants and researchers of various specialties with many years of experience, high scientific training and professional conscience, offering comprehensive proposals and innovative services through innovative technologies, which constantly invest in the return of added value and competitive advantage in the agri-environmental sector of the country. Having a large number of partners and covering a wide range of activities, the company is active in the field of agricultural and economic-technical studies as well as in the provision of consulting services to agricultural enterprises.
The continuous investment of the company in the development of the cognitive object of its executives and in the enrichment of its services, has established it in a leading position in the management and implementation of programs as well as an essential tool of the modern professional.
At the same time, the company has long experience in the preparation, management and implementation of investment and development plans and programs, as well as the elaboration of technical and economic studies. The knowledge and experience of the business potential in combination with the use of high standard technological means and pioneers of digital services have made it a company with a comparative and competitive advantage.
Particularly, CHRISTOFOROS & MYRSINI DERE IKE has developed specialized know-how in the following areas:
- Improvement Plans
- Study of Investment Programs for the establishment, expansion or modernization of existing companies in the Agri-Food Sector
- Leader Programs
- Studies for Subsidizing the Interest Rate for the Purchase of Agricultural Land
- Creating folders for Young Farmers
- Organic Agriculture
- Organic Livestock
- Conservation of endangered indigenous breeds of farm animals
- Sustainability Studies for Agricultural Units
- Quality systems
- Prevention and recovery from natural disasters
- Development of forest areas
- Starting a business
- Submission of a Single Aid Application (OSDE)
- Submission of Land Registry Declarations
- Provision of Expertise to Producers
- Agricultural Laboratory, Soil and Chemical Analyzes