Investment and Development Measures – Improvement Plans – Young Farmers
Exploiting our rich consulting experience and expertise in the rural community and the primary sector, we have selected handy applications and integrated systems that serve the needs of producers.
The company is also active in the development and implementation of Investment Plans. CHRISTOFOROS & MYRSINI DERE IKE has successfully designed and implemented countless investment programs and is always by your side, offering know-how, integrated file submission services and implementation of investment plans.
Specifically the services concern
- Creating folders for Young Farmers: Young Farmers from 18-40 years old.
- Improvement Plans: Farmers – Breeders – Beekeepers – Companies in the agricultural sector. Composition of a plan for the purchase of tractors, machinery, construction of warehouses, sheds,freezers, stables, greenhouses, installation of irrigation systems, plantations, beehives, beekeeping laboratories, installation of photovoltaic stations and various other additions to innovation.
- Study of Investment Programs for the establishment, expansion or modernization of existing companies in the Agri-Food Sector: Units for processing and standardization of agricultural products, cheese units, wineries, etc.
- Leader Programs: Subsidized programs for the creation of small crafts and businesses.
- Interest Rate Subsidy Studies for Agricultural Land Purchase: Farmers up to 40 years old, with an interest rate subsidy of 70% for lowland areas and 100% for disadvantaged & mountainous areas.
- Organic Agriculture: Subsidy for the production of organic products.
- Organic Livestock: Subsidy for the observance of organic method of livestock exploitation.
- Conservation of endangered indigenous breeds of farm animals: Subsidy for agricultural holdings with endangered indigenous breeds.
- Sustainability Studies for Agricultural Units.
- Implementation of ESPA Actions 2014-2020.
- Development Law 4399/2016 Subsidy, tax exemption and / or leasing, with percentages that reach 55% of the budget. Very Small and Small Business Entrepreneurship, General Entrepreneurship, Mechanical Equipment Aid.